And, queue the music, we made it to Friday! I don’t know about you, but this week seemed to move so slowly for me, but we’re here. And I couldn’t be more excited for this weekend…my parents are flying in tonight, and Ryan and I get to sneak away on Saturday and Sunday to go to Music Midtown. Bruno Mars, Mumford & Sons, Naked & Famous and Future here I come!
I like to spend my Friday mornings catching up on articles I’ve bookmarked throughout the week. So in that spirit, I thought I would share a few pieces that have been on my recent lists. Hope you enjoy!
- Do These 5 Emotionally Intelligent Things Within 5 Minutes of Meeting Someone
- I have read this article at least 5x and am trying to make these pointers part of my initial conversation when I meet new people. They all make so much sense, I’m wondering why I didn’t think of them before.
- 5 Cheap(ish) Things That Could Disproportionately Improve Your Live
- I’m a sucker for these kinds of lists, and I’m proud to say I own all five of these items!
- Top 10 Pocasts for True Crime Radio
- If you haven’t figured it out yet, I have jumped head first into the true crime podcast trend
- Seasonal Food Guide
- This. I try to buy local seasonal fruits and vegetables whenever I can, when they’re fresh and in season they have so much more flavor.
- 10 of the Least Visited US National Parks
- I have officially updated my travel bucket list to include a few of these
- Your Guide to Finding Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- And this is what I am going to spend my Friday afternoon doing!